Thursday, March 07, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Luxe Outfit for Less

Today's post features one of my favorite new steals from Kate Spade!

Yes, I know what you're thinking:  How did you get something from Kate Spade for under $100?
I bought a pair of her pop color skinny jeans on sale for $88 :)  That's more than 50% off the original retail of $198.... one of my favorite all-time Luxe steals.  I love the little gold "spade" detail on the butt pocket too.

Today's Thrifty Thursday Outfit:




Where you can get it:

Top: Black and White Striped V-neck Tee - Lacoste $68.00

Cardigan: JCrew Factory $34.50
(Get it here: JCrew Black Summerweight Cardigan )

Skinnies: Kate Spade Broome Street Jeans $88.00
(Get it here: Kate Spade Broome Street Skinnies )

Necklace: Madison Boutique $34.00
(Get a similar one for much less here: Turquoise Bubble Necklace )

Bracelets: Bamboo Inspired Bangle - JCPenny (old) $20, Chain Bracelet - H&M $4.95

Now i'm going to spend the rest of the day slaving away in the kitchen, preparing for a visit from my brother and 7 of his friends on their way to Spring Break vaycay in G.A.  Woohoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment