Monday, March 18, 2013

My New (Stretchy!) Lilly Dress

A few weeks ago, I was in the Belk at Southpark Mall in Charlotte while they were having a good sale.  (Now, in my humble opinion, the Lilly Pulitzer section at this Belk sucks.  At least compared to the one in Raleigh, anyways.) 
 In any event, they were having a sale, and I was on the hunt for some new navy and white summer shorts.  I found what I was looking for, but I also found this super cute cotton stretchy shift dress!
 
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
 
It's called the "Charlene Dress".  Basically, it feels like a mix of regular cotton and ponte knit.  It's SUUUUUPER comfy, and I adore the fact that it has pockets too:)
 
Normally, it retails for $158.  But I found it on the sale rack for 30% off, and then I opened a Belk card (since I was buying other things too) which saved me an additional 20%...... making the dress $88!  Not too shabby.

I decided to wear it with a cornflower blue bubble necklace and my brown Corso Como boots.  And can we talk about the cute little gold buttons on the pockets?

I have no idea what's going on with the weather lately.  It's having some serious mood swings.... it was 75 degrees yesterday, and now it's barely pushing 50 today.  YUCK.  I figured my outfit today would help break up the gloominess a little....comfy but cheerful:)

No comments:

Post a Comment