Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Luxe Outfit for Less

So I have decided to stop being a slacker and do a blog post.  Yay!  Things are starting to settle down with the house (finally!), so hopefully i'll be able to find time to post more regularly from now on:)

I've also decided to start doing something each week called "Thrifty Thursday": every Thursday I'll post an outfit from my closet with items that are under $100, and I'll tell you where to get everything from!  About half of my closet is designer (most of which I got on sale, thank you very much) and the other half is trendy cheap stuff.  I like to mix and match the pieces. 

Today's Thrifty Thursday Outfit:





I decided to keep it simple today since I have to run errands, and use one of my favorite recent purchases: a navy and white gingham shirt from Old Navy.  The pants are actually emerald/kelly green, but they look jade in the picture


Where you can get it:

Top: Old Navy $14.99 (on sale)
*This is currently sold out online, but is available in stores for a cheaper price!

Bottoms: Old Navy $21.99 (on sale + 20% off)

Shoes: Tory Burch $98.99 (on sale @ Monkee's)
*mine are old, but you can find similar ones on Ebay: Tory Burch Raffia Reva Flats

Bracelet: Target $8.99 (I can't find this online, but I know for a fact it's still available in stores)

Monogram Necklace: BaubleBar $89.00 (with new member coupon points)
*You must be a member to view this site, but I highly recommend signing up!

Cross Necklace: Francesca's $6.99


P.S.--- Old Navy is having an additional 15% off today!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment