Monday, February 25, 2013

The Bathroom Reveal

Drumroll please......
 
Our bathroom renovation is finally done!
 
Here is the finished product:










I think it turned out really well, don't you?   Special thanks to our diligent contractor, Matt Ferguson with Stirling Group.  
 
I'm not finished accessorizing the shelves in the alcove yet, and I've yet to add curtains to the window, but it's getting there.   I'm contemplating getting a new shower curtain from Etsy.... maybe white with our monogram in grey?
 
Here's where I got everything:
Vanity: Kitchen & Bath Collection (in L.A., but you can order online)
Light Fixtures: Lee Lighting -
Hardware: Martha Stewart for Home Depot
Glass containers: Michaels
Mirrors: Pottery Barn
Faucets: Perrin & Rowe by ROHL
Shower head and temp control: Delta
Tile: The Tile Shop
Soap Dispensers: Target

1 comment:

  1. Your bathroom turned out great!
    I loved to know the exact size. You seemed to have done a lot with a small space.

    I came by via a google search for criss cross millions! :) So I'm off to see if you showed your finished kitchen. The cabinet install look wonderful in the Jan post.

    ReplyDelete