Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Digs for the new place

I'm a list maker.  BIG time.  Even when I decorate.

And right now, I'm loving the fact that over 75% of the things on my decorative checklist are checked off! :)

Some of my newest purchases for the house have gotten me really excited to move now.  I don't know how I'm going to deal with being stuck in temporary living until our kitchen and bathroom are finished-- I just want to get in there NOW and get started making it into our home.

For my foyer:

Source: homedecorators.com


 
Source: etsy.com via Michelle on Pinterest

For my dining room:


And

Source: Willa Skye Home on Etsy

And


(I'm using these in my living room too)

For our Master Bedroom:

For one of our Guest Rooms:


I'm super excited to share all of the deals that i've "picked" over the last few weeks... i've found some great design bargains and can't wait to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment